Here's to new beginnings!

10:35 AM

Here's to me transitioning my blog from Weebly to Blogger. I feel like there's a little more room for creativity on Blogger. I'm not going to lie and say that I'm blog savvy and I want to construct my own codes for my blog theme, but I do want to try and make my blog a little more "me". I have an idea of what I want my website to be about. [Click for my previous blog]

I definitely want to showcase my travels while I'm living in Europe. With my husband's encouraging approval, I went out on a limb and purchased a DJI Mavic drone. This is coming from a girl who uses her iPhone and Samsung Note5 interchangeably to take videos and photos of her travels. I'm going to hope for the best and say that having a drone will make me test my limits during my travels, so I can capture some amazing scenery and (maybe) some action shots. So be on the lookout on my YouTube when I start putting together travel vlogs!

I also want to focus my writing on my service as a nurse, and be a helpful hand in the nursing community. I honestly haven't done too much since I've become an RN, but who knows what the future may hold. Maybe not right now, but in the future, I hope to be given the opportunity to travel to conferences and become a part of organizations that make a difference in the nursing world. I know this is something I need to put more effort into!

I hope to focus a lot of my writing on self-love, self-help, down-to-earth, "this is the real me" type of stories. I want to showcase people who have inspired me and who are doing an awesome job at making sure that there is good in this world. I want to showcase people who are passionate about their work and their lives.

Last but definitely not least, I want to write about my budding life with my best friend, my husband, Michael. He has been my rock since the day I met him, and he has done nothing but support all of my crazy endeavors. I have been so blessed to meet someone as caring, understanding, and as silly as him.

Thanks for being patient as I move things around from blog to blog, and hopefully I get it together sooner than later. I promise to make something worth looking at.

All the love,

Jaclyn

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog