Ilaw ng Tahanan

1:47 PM

Right before I made the biggest decision of my life, you were there.
    I have had to do a lot of growing up in the past three years, more so in the past year since I've officially been given the honor of becoming my husband's Mrs. The more I grow into being a young adult, and a new wife, the more I realize that I'm more and more like you. It's only taken 25 years and constant reminder from my husband to realize that I am a budding version of you. Loving, passionate, and absolutely crazy (as said by both of our husbands).

  You've made it to your Golden Age, and I'm sure if people didn't know that I was only 25, they definitely wouldn't think of you being fifty. Your desire to explore the world and learn and try new things just shows how youthful you really are. I'm happy that we have both come to a point through all of our temper tantrums to find one another and really grow together through His plan. Thank you for helping guide me, and thank you for letting me make my own mistakes, and then being there to help piece me back together.

  I am thankful that you are stationed here with me overseas. Even though I'm making my own living now, I've got the luxury of having my mom still be just one call away, or in our case, a fifteen minute drive from home and a three minute drive from work. I think this was His way of giving us a chance to build up each other without the interruptions of our boys.

  Love you, Nay. Happy Golden Birthday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog